All students are required to wear a uniform every day they attend the Academy.
The uniform consists of:
• Aqua polo shirt with the Academy logo
• Grey sweatshirt with the Academy logo
• Plain black trousers, skirt or shorts (tracksuit/jogging bottoms are acceptable if plain black without logos)
• Plain black shoes / all black trainers
When students start at the Academy they are provided with 2 polo shirts and a sweatshirt.
Additional uniform can be purchased from the Academy Office.
We expect the pupils to arrive at the Academy wearing their uniform.
In cold weather, students can wear coats or jackets to school, but these must not be worn in the building.
Caps and hoodies must not be worn in the building.
If a pupil arrives at school without uniform, one will be provided for them. If a pupil refuses to change, parents / carers will be contacted to bring a uniform in.
Piercings, other than stud or sleeper earrings, are not allowed – No facial, tongue or body piercings. All jewellery must be removed for PE.
Academy Uniform Price List:
• Aqua polo-shirt with Springwell Leeds Academy logo
Child Size £8.00
Adult Size £9.50
• Grey sweatshirt with Springwell Leeds Academy logo
Child Size £10.00
Adult Size £11.50
Bookbags can also be purchased at £5.00 each.
To order any of the above uniform, please contact the Academy Office at your child’s site.
For free, good quality second hand uniform please visit the Leeds Uniform Exchange