The purpose of the Springwell Leeds Academy Parent Forum is to embrace regular, open communication and consultation, something which is highly valued at Springwell Leeds.
The Parents Forum is an informal opportunity to meet with myself, staff and leaders from Springwell Leeds Academy and discuss with them any issues you have, or suggestions as to how we can improve our provision for your child. The Forum is not however, a place to address specific concerns about an individual child or issues relating to individual members of staff. Parents who need to discuss these issues should approach their class teacher or the Principal directly.
* To support and promote children’s learning.
* To help the school find out what parents and carers think about important issues.
* To involve parents and carers actively in school decisions.
* To make plans that support the ways the school wants to develop and improve outcomes for our children.
* The Forum will allow us to meet, once a term, in a mutually supportive environment in order to share information, knowledge and skills.
* It facilitates communication between parents/carers, staff, governors and the wider community as a whole.
Going forward, we are looking to arrange meetings for both during the day and in the evening, ensuring that the forum is accessible to all parents and carers across all sites. The possibility of creating an online Parent Forum is also something which we will be discussing at future meetings.
The creation of the Springwell Leeds Parent Forum is an exciting opportunity, one which we hope you will embrace and become a part of.
Dates for your Diary
To be confirmed.
We will look forward to seeing you there.